The Department of ECE with an intake of 60 students in B.Tech Programme started right from the inception of the college in the year 2008 & also offers M.Tech Programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering started from the year 2011.The department has well experienced and dedicated Teaching & non – teaching faculty members.It has strong administration, infrastructure facilities.The department is equiped with the fast changing technology of Electronics and Communication in terms of teaching program and laboratory activities.In addition to core electronic subjects, software based subjects like MATLAB, XILINX, CCStudio, Keil, MASM and Multisim are also included in the syllabus which makes this course suitable for core electronics and many IT industries.The department aims to provide enormousknowledge for the students on the basic concepts and theories which will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.This programme gives the students, special skills and knowledge necessary to begin an exciting and rewarding career in the communications industry.The Institute has well established electronics labs and competent faculty to train the students in such a way that by the end of their studies, they gain the capability for competing professionally anywhere in the world.
• To impart education and training at the undergraduate level with special emphasis on design aspects of electronic systems to fulfill the needs of the society in various fields related to Electronics & Communications Engineering.
• To improve academic performance of students using innovative and creative methods of teaching.
• To establish good rapport with various leading Academic institutions and industry with a goal of initiating Inter-Institutional research activities.
• To develop a research center in the department to cater the needs and to address the problems of small and medium scale process industries in and around the Institution.
• To develop the student’s overall personality and intellectual abilities through curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities on by conducting inter-college competitions like symposium, paper presentations etc..
• To establish centre-of-excellence for research in Micro electronics, Embedded Systems, Communications and Signal Processing.
• To involve everyone to reach higher performance levels through Team effort.
• To create entrepreneurs in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
• To motivate the students towards industry related projects by providing them necessary facilities The staff members are deputed to participate in workshops, conferences and refreshing courses to keep in pace with recent developments in the field of ECE.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering » Faculty:|
|1||B Durga Prasad||HOD||M.TECH||6|
|2||CHODISETTI L S S PAVAN KUMAR||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||6|
|3||D Manoj Sudeep||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||6|
|4||N B S Naveen||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||6|
|5||G G Krishna Reddy||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||5|
|6||K Veera swami||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||5|
|7||K Anji Babu||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||4|
|8||V Vijaya Durga||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||3|
|9||V Pradyumna||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||2|
|10||U Ramya||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||1|
|11||S Prasad||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||1|
|12||M R L Bala||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.TECH||1|
• Our Student T Kiramai has participated and won the second prize in the ART GALLERY
Event, TECHNICAL EXPO – 2017, conducted at AKRG College of Engineering & Technology on
23 rd Feb 2017.
• Our Students P DURGA BHAVANI, G HARI VAMSI, U SAI BHAVANI, K SHANMUKHA KUMAR has participated in the IEEE National Workshop on “ARDUINO AND ITS APPLICATIONS” held from 05-Jan-2017 to 07-Jan-2017 at PSCMR College of Engineering and Technology
• Our Students B DIVYA, D ANUSHA, J SAI BHARGAVI, K SWATHI, M ADI LAKSHMI, P SAI HARATHI, S RADHIKA DEVI participated in workshop on “ADVANCED VLSI & OPTO – ELECTRONICS” organized by Department of ECE, Gayatri Institute of Engineering & Technology on 13-Feb-2016.
• Our students K Jagadesh & V Chaitanya has participated in Power Point Presentation Event and won Second Prize in ELECTRIUMPH – 2k13, organized during 11 th & 12 th March 2013, conducted by Department of ECE, Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kanuru.
• Our students Ch L S S Pavan Kumar & Ch Swathi Muthyam has participated in Paper Presentation Event and won Second Prize in TECHNOHOLIC – 2k13 a National level Technical symposium, organized during 2 nd & 3 rd March 2013, conducted by Wise Electronics & Communication Associates Network, West Godavari Institute of Science & Engineering, Prakasaraopalem.
• Our student Ch Swathi Muthyam has participated in JAM and won First Prize in TECHNOHOLIC – 2k13 a National level Technical symposium, organized during 2 nd & 3 rd March 2013, conducted by Wise Electronics & Communication Associates Network, West Godavari Institute of Science & Engineering, Prakasaraopalem.
• Our students Ch L S S Pavan Kumar, K Praveen Raj, & K V Chaitanya has participated in Treasure Hunt Event and won First Prize in VIBRANT – 2k12 a National level Technical symposium, organized during 29 th February 2012, conducted by Department of EEE, West Godavari Institute of Science & Engineering, Prakasaraopalem.
• Our students A Venkata Ravi Teja, CH Manikanta, & N Babuji has participated in Model Expo Event conducted on the occasion of “MECHANO – 2”, a National level Technical symposium held on 28 th & 29 th February 2012, conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering, University College of Engineering Vizianagaram, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
• Our students N Sai Kumar & Ch L S S Pavan Kumar has participated in Paper Presentation Event Conducted at ARCADE, organized during 8 th & 9 th August 2011, conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Krishna Pragathi Institute of Technology, Rajahmundry.
• Our faculty Mr CH L S S Pavan Kumar has participated in the 5days short term course on "Trends in VLSI,COMMUNICATIONS and SIGNAL PROCESSING" organized by the department of ECE,at NIT-ANDRA PRADESH
• Our faculty Mr A Vasanth Roy has participated in the two day National seminar on “Recent advances in Microwaves & Antennas” organized by the department of ECE, Sri Vasavi Engineering College and sponsored by Department of Science and Technology – GOI,New Delhi during 6th -7th,September 2014.
• Our faculty Mr B Durga Prasad has participated in the faculty enablement programme on “Effective Teaching and Assessment strategies”, held during 16th-21stJune, 2014, organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell, V.R. Siddhartha Engineering College.
• Our faculty Mr CH L S S Pavan Kumar has participated in the faculty enablement programme on “Effective Teaching and Assessment strategies”, held during 16th-21st June, 2014, organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell, V.R. Siddhartha Engineering College.
• Our faculty Mr M Rajeev has attended the two day National Workshop on “VLSI& EDA TOOLS” during 6th-7th February, 2014 organized by University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, JNTUK, KAKINADA.
• Our faculty Ms K Durga Devi has attended six day training programme in Digital Signal Processing from 23rd-28th January 2012 held at University college of Engineering Kakinada, organized by APSCHE in association with JNTUniversity, Kakinada.
• Our faculty Mr G V K S Prasad has participated in the short-term course on “Automatic Speech Recognition”, held at Research and Training Unit for Navigational Electronics, Osmania University Hyderabad during 6th-9th September 2010.
• Our faculty Mr G V K S Prasad has participated in the one-week short term course on “Signal and Image Processing using Octave” held at JNTUH from 7th – 12th feb-2011.