Dr.P.Venkata Chalapathi, received B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from Acharya Nagarjuna University (1994); M.Tech. in Industrial Engineering from R.E.C. Calicut (1996); and Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Osmania University (2011).
He has 4 years of industrial experience:
- Industrial Engineer, Kabsons Industries Limited,
- Sr. Executive (Logistics Management & Planning), Kabsons Industries Limited,
- Production Manager, Cadsys India Limited,
He has 15 years of teaching experience in K.L. University and worked in various administrative positions:
- Head of Freshman Engineering Department,
- Professor-In-Charge of Foreign Students Cell,
- Head of Industrial & Production Engineering Department,
- Head of S.E.D.-Mechanical Engineering Department,
- Associate Director of Practice School,
- Head of Mechanical Engineering Department,
- Director of Industrial Practice School.
8 scholars are pursuing Ph.D. under him. He has published 6 papers in National Journals, 18 papers in International Journals, and a text book in LAP Germany. He has received 5 best teacher awards. He is life member of Indian Society for Technical Education and International Association of Engineers.